Thursday, October 28

Well, at least they #prayforindonesia..

Mentawai Tsunami, Padang's Earthquake, Merapi's erruption... Indonesia definitely has a combo.
In the meantime, I've found these similiar tweets from the public figures' timeline today
How about the Indonesians? How about us? #prayforindonesia also? I think we should do further to #actforindonesia as Alanda said. Today is Hari Sumpah Pemuda though! Feel the youth spirit and let's do something really good today! I'm planning to make a donation and go to the fundraising concerts, how about you?
courtesy of my favorite photographer, Dony Indiarto
p.s. It's the earth calling, not me.

2 comments:

sheyka said...

Hello, Jovita, sebagai temannya Dony di kampus, saya setuju juga kalau dia talented :)

jovita ayu liwanuru said...

Yes he is ++nice personality :)